Upgrading to The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapist Diploma, from an ITEC, CIBTAC or other qualification course will gain you full membership with the affiliation plus this course goes beyond the National Training Standards in UK. Gain employment in health and wellness centres, salons, spas, cruise liners, NHS trust and various other segments of the health industry. Many practitioners create their own brands and products for sales worldwide.
Here, at The Holistic Alternatives, we are committed in providing you with the best education possible. The main aim of THA is to enable candidates to study and be able to become professional Essential oil Blenders and Clinical Aromatherapists after they complete the course curriculum.
Aromatherapy is a treatment designed to help maintain physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing by the correct application of pure essential oils. Whether you are new to the study of ‘Natures Pharmacy’ or have had years of experience using them, this course curriculum is an exciting and fun way to deepen your knowledge further in the science and the art of Aromatherapy.
What will you gain by doing this upgrade?
- Develop a career in Clinical Aromatherapy
- Comprehend the research that is behind essential oils and how they work from a scientific point of view
- Learn how essential oils work efficiently for natural healing to take place
- Gain confidence in helping people with the powerful blends you create
- Understand how far aromatherapy has come in helping people with physical, emotional and spiritual issues.
- Learn how to blend - Aromatherapy is not always integrated with massage – there are many ways that essential oils can be used for positive effect.
- Understand how the chemical constituents of essential oils work together, when creating blends or using them to treat emotional issues
- Understand about the safety of each individual essential oil and base oil - which is imperative in this field
- Learn how you can support, babies, children, pregnancy and lactation, the elderly, vulnerable children/adults and cancer care.
Upon registration students will be able to download the scheme of works and other handouts that would be required.
We offer multiple platforms as a means to facilitate easy communication with us. Whatsapp and Tawk.to icons are available on the bottom left and right corners of your screen respectively. You will also have full access to our online platform, where we encourage students to share their thoughts, questions & experiences in the 'Meet and Greet' forum. The Forum is available to discuss subjects, blends and other ideas with students & the teachers, to support each other in their journey to becoming certified Clinical Aromatherapist.
As an online platform, students can complete their modules at their own pace from anywhere in the world. You will have 1 year access to these modules and upon completion of all modules, assignments, test papers and final exams, students will receive an Upgrade Diploma, which can be sent to IFPA to enable a full membership.
*Pre-requite - All students must sign up separately for The Professional Development and Business Awareness to complete the course curriculum and gain full membership with IFPA