THE ART OF BLENDING ESSENTIAL OILS
(Minimum 12 hours)
* Learning outcome:
- Study 10 regularly used organic essential oils.
- We will touch base with the main chemical constituent of each essential oil.
- Study 2 Base (cold-pressed) oils.
- Comprehend blending guidelines.
- Understand what is a synergy and antagonism.
- What are the principles of blending.
- Learn how you can blend these oils together to create a formula that would support the individual seeking help.
- Understand what are Top, Middle and Base notes.
- Learn about the safety and usage of these oils together with their contraindications.
- Understand how to calculate the dosage, using the given blending chart.
- Become a confident blender.
* Essential oils that are covered in this course are:
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
- Carrot seed (Dacus carota)
- Clary sage (Salvia sclarea)
- Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Lavender (Lavandula augustifolia)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Roman chamomile (Anthemis nobilis)
- Tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
* Base oils that are covered in this course are:
- Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinesis)
* Materials required (not provided):
- Above essential oils and base oils
- 2 x 10 ml dark glass bottles, 2 x 50 ml dark glass bottles and 1 x 100 ml dark glass bottles
- Measure cup commencing from 5 ml upwards
- Notepad, pen for taking notes
* Materials required (included):
- Handouts and presentations will be provided as downloadables
- Certificate of Completion will be issued upon completion of final assessment.
Price: AED 85.00 US$ 23.00