AROMATHERAPY FOR PAIN MANAGEMENT
(Minimum 6 hours)
- Learn how to create formulations for 5 inflammatory disorders and understand how to support the person seeking help.
- Understand that there are many joint disorders and various forms of arthritis.
- Identify different types of pain.
- What is an acute pain?
- What is a chronic pain?
- What is a nociceptive pain?
- What is a Visceral pain?
- What is a Somatic Pain?
- What is a Neuropathic pain?
- Understand the usage of anti-inflammatory and analgesic essential oils.
- Formulating the blend, with the right dosage to ease the symptoms, taking into account health and safety of the person.
- Learn about different ways you can advise your client on the use of these precious oils i.e. Bath, Self-application, Inhalation etc.,
- General back pains
- Muscular exhaustion
Materials required (not provided):
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Chamomile roman (Anthemis nobilis)
- Chamomile german (Matricaria recutica)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum augustifolium)
- Lavender (Lavandula augustifolia)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Some of the essential oils will be required to create formulations, students should have at least 5 or all of the above essential oils and 1 cold pressed base oil, preferably Arnica montana.
- Arnica (Arnica montana) - macerated base oil
- Any other cold pressed base oil
- 30ml dark glass bottles
- Cotton wick inhaler (optional)
- 10 ml dark glass roll on (optional)
Materials required (included):
- Handouts and presentations will be provided as downloadables
- Certificate of Completion will be issued upon completion of final assessment.
Price: AED 52.00 US$ 14.00